EHJMC, Ibonwon Parents Teachers Association (PTA)
The Parents Teachers Association (PTA) of the School has always been a strong and supportive arm of the School. Following the inception of the School, the first EHJMC PTA meeting was held in 2008 with captain Ndubisi as Chairman, Mrs. Aruma as Vice Chairman, Mrs. Idornigie as the welfare officer, Mrs. Oluwalano as Financial Secretary.
The PTA aimed at restructuring the school hence, a fee of #25000.00 was levied on all students which was meant to be paid six times per a child in order to put up better Classrooms, Offices and Refectory following the school’s structural plans. They also incorporated teacher’s welfare.
As the first set graduated in 2011/2012 Session, new executives were set up and a proper hand over of duties as well as the continuation of the school project was done.
The current PTA executives are elected on 23rd July, 2022:
- Chief Ezeonyejiaku – Chairman
- Mr E. Anyanwu – Vice Chairman
- Mrs Peters – Treasurer
- Mrs Onyebuchi – Assistant Treasurer
- Mrs Erahbor – Financial Secretary
- Mr Uwakwe – Public Relation Officer
- Miss Agunbiade C. – Secretary
- Mr Adams – Vice Secretary
- Mrs Mbanefo – Welfare Officer